Thursday, February 4, 2016

Apologia

I guess the title kind of sums this entire post up.

I'm sorry.

I haven't been able to post the past few days because of homework and everything. Who knew high school was so challenging? I certainly didn't. A huge mistake on my part. Let me explain: My school has block schedule which means one school day equals two. So... our block schedule is kind of different than other schools. It is separated into 1st and 2nd semester. You have completely different classes in the 2nd semester. And guess what, we just rotated and my classes are way harder.

I guess that's not really a valid explanation for my absence but I don't know what to do. I'll still try to find time to post but I can't guarantee a post everyday. I will promise you guys that I'll try my best to; even if it means staying up for an extra half hour.

You guys are awesome for waiting for me. I love you all! ❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment